Blake Vogt has designed illusions for Dan White, David Bl'aine, and David Copperfield, and now he's going to share the secrets to his creative approach ... with you.
Blake is a master of both parlor and close-up magic, and in his masterclass, he will share material for both venues. In addition to the material, you'll gain insight into how Blake creates amidst the constraints of a particular show or problem, and how he develops the material that goes into his own touring show. The scope of material will include card and non-card material, and no advanced knowledge is required for this course.
In this three-week course, you'll receive three one-hour lectures and three 30-minute moderated Q&A sessions from Blake Vogt on the first three Sundays in September 2020 at 4pm NYC time.
Week One (September 6th 2020)
- Fold Flat Card Box
- Multiple Outs
- Instant Origami T-Shirt
- Magic consulting for magicians and movies.
Week Two (September 13th 2020)
- How to split a card.
- How to glue cards.
- Brand New unreleased gimmick. "The Collapsing Card"
- Bill Splitting / Basic Technique Explained
- How to invent your own gimmicks.
Week Three (September 20th 2020)
- Super Glued Fingers
- Portable Production Box
- How to walk through a playing card.
- Rubber Band Thru Hand
- Blake’s creative process for inventing new magic and illusions.